Engineered to be the least complicated system a shooter needs to align sights, the Accur8 sights cut out the extra dot, and extra processing time for most shooters. Paul Markel and Student of the Gun ensured every element of these sights employed application-based, duty-informed upgrades. Unlike the 25 yard point of aim/point of impact most sights are designed with, these are specifically made for a point of aim/point of impact at a defensive distance of 15 yards. The updated thinking doesn’t stop there: the robust CNC machined sight body houses a front sight dot that is designed to be brighter than the rear to avoid confusion when the lighting conditions are low.
There’s plenty of complexity in shooting, keep your sights simple with Accur8.
Blade Height Style: Designed for 50ft/15yard POA/POI
For full dimensions, please see Dimensions tab below
Front Sight Product Options:
When it comes to tritium gun sights, aluminum sleeves and painted-on white rings are the norm. Night Fision breaks the mold, literally. Our patented, injection molded sleeve design not only holds our tritium vials securely in place, it creates a brighter and more durable ring, we call The Perfect Dot™, that provides maximum visibility both day and night.
- Perfect Dot™ Night Sights with added daytime florescent or phosphorescent ring
- Brightest Tritium Night Sights on the market
- CNC Machined out of high quality steel
- Black Nitride coating used to improve wear and corrosion resistance
- Installation: Gunsmith Recommended, for Installation Information please review our Install Guide
- Built in the USA with Swiss Tritium